Can you believe it is already November 28th and this up coming weekend is the first weekend in December! This time of year is very busy, and overwhelming for many people but also very magical. The fun of Santa parades and tree lighting’s in addition to the decorations and music is what I look forward to. So, instead of posting my blog about the differences between certain Sonicare brushes and brush heads, I thought I would put together a list of some upcoming local events, as well as some other fun things to do during this holiday season! I'm kicking my December off with festive fun in Amesbury on Saturday with my sister, then on Sunday we will go to Merrimac for our friends annual Santa parade brunch. My son especially loves all the fire trucks!
· Tree Lighting festivities will be held on Sunday December 2nd starting @ 3:30pm at the Newbury Elementary School
· Tree Lighting and Santa Parade kicks off this Saturday December 1st downtown @ 3:30
· They also have shop local and late on December 6th, 13th & 20th
· Winterfest Weekend December 15th & 16th
· Check out the chambers website for more detail – parade link below
· Santa Parade this Sunday December 2nd @ 1:00
· Cookies & Santa - Sunday December 8th 12-3pm @ the Fire Station
· Has the festival of trees going on until this Sunday December 2nd http://seafestivaloftrees.com/schedule/
· They already had their parade & tree lighting but they have many more fun events during the holiday season. Check out the chambers website for more detailed events. http://business.newburyportchamber.org/events
Additional Holiday Adventures:
ZOO LIGHTS: Nov. 23 to Dec. 31 (closed Dec. 25), 5 to 9 p.m., Stone Zoo, 149 Pond St., Stoneham. Stroll along tree-lined paths lit by thousands of twinkling lights while visiting many of the zoo's residents. Information: zoonewengland.org/engage/zoolights.aspx.
BOSTON BALLET’S ‘NUTCRACKER: Nov. 29 to Dec. 30, Boston Opera House, 439 Washington St., Boston. Tickets start at $37. For information, visit bostonballet.org/nutcracker or call 617-695-6955.
BOSTON HOLIDAY POPS: Dec. 6 to 31, Symphony Hall, 301 Massachusetts Ave., Boston. Information: bso.org/brands/pops/features/2018-holiday-pops.aspx.
I hope you all get out and have some fun this Holiday Season! Make sure you check out my blog next week about Sonicare products! If you use a Sonicare Electric Toothbrush already you'll definitely want to check it out, and if you don’t, be sure to read it to find out what your missing!
Feel free to share below other Holiday events that maybe happening around our area!